Busta Rhymes

2:52 PM

I will be honest, I am not your average person, I have a diverse taste in music. Sometimes you would find me listening to Jazz, then I would reach for a cd of opera music and right after Eminem or Kanye West would be playing. I also like rock for a small part. Anyway, when it comes to rap, I have about three artists that I would pay for their album, two of them have been mentioned before, the third is Busta Rhymes.

For me I like that he has a distinct style, it's obvious that he works on fine tuning that style and he always seems to be having a good time at it. He's the kind of rapper that gives me goosebumps when I hear him. I'm guessing I'm not the only one that likes his work because of the amount of times he is featured on other artists' music.

Instead of doing the usual of pics and quotes, I'm going to be posting videos. Enjoy!!













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe