Stewie's Reaction to 2 Girls 1 Cup

7:18 PM

I know this is shameless and late, but I just saw it and I kept watching it again and again, I even watched it in Spanish. Hee Hee.

Anywho, I'm sure you all know about the 2 girls 1 cup video and everyone doing a reaction video. Strangely enough when my sister showed it to me the first time I was pretty calm. I guess I had already prepared myself by watching the reactions. Anyway, you can tell when something has gone mainstream when it's on prime time television. Now if it was on Oprah, you know it has made it to every crevice of the western world or at least North America.

So here is Stewie's Reaction to 2 girls 1 cup:


In Spanish:


For the record, Those girls need Jesus, as an old headmaster would say.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe