Male Appreciation #10

11:37 AM

source
This is the first time I've ever reference an actual man on Male Appreciation, but I'm appreciating Stanley Tucci. I don't know if I'm going to be making it a habit but I couldn't resist this one. I saw Stanley Tucci in three movies this week, Captain America, The Devil Wears Prada and Burlesque and it dawned on me that he has been in a lot of movies that I liked.

What I like about Stanley Tucci is he becomes the role flawlessly to the point that you forget that this is the same actor that was in a bunch of other movies. I also like that he's not a "celebrity" actor, for some strange reason I respect the actor, the recording artist, the artist that does his job and is respected than those that have to sold to me that their great and we should pay attention to them. I like that his work as an actor speaks for itself.

If you look at his IMDb (The Internet Movie Database), you can see that he has been in movies every year going back to the 80's. That is pretty awesome. Here are a few movies he' been in:
  • Captain America
  • Margin Call
  • Burlesque
  • Easy A
  • The Lovely Bones
  • Julie & Julia
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • The Terminal 
  • The Core
To see more movies, check out his IMDb.

I am a fan of Stanley Tucci!!

source

source
source




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe