Male Appreciation #15

4:01 PM

Here is another Male Appreciation focused on a person. Actually, I came across a picture of Bill Cosby and I just had to do a post with pics of this funny, successful man. What can I say? There is just so much I could say but let me focus on what I like. I like his complete body of work, from his books, his comedy acts, his shows and movies, those he starred in and those he acted in. I also admire his work ethics, without them he would not have accomplished what he had. I also love that he now says whatever he feels, perhaps that's associated with age, but if some issue bothers him he makes it public. My favourite thing is his version of a black family, it is truly something to aim for.

Anyway here are some pics.







Quotes

I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

"Civilization had too many rules for me, so I did my best to rewrite them. "

"Gray hair is God's graffiti."

"Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe