Feel Good Playlist

2:54 PM

I will not lie, I have not been in a Feel Good mood for a couple weeks and it's like you know that how you feel is temporary and things will get better, but in that moment you just want to dwell in crappy feeling-dom. Anyway, I had a little burst of sunshine the other day when my brother posted this on his FaceBook page



The one song that stuck and made me want to put on my Feel Good Playlist was Chumbawamba's Tubthumping (I Get Knocked Down). Unfortunately, I couldn't embed it to this post, but click here to see the video.

Also, this morning this played and I had to add it to the playlist because it is my favourite Bob Marley song and I love the line "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind". I just found out that that line came from Marcus Garvey.



Basically, for me these songs represent perseverance and freeing your mind which is awesome concepts when trying to feel good.

One more thing, I will be creating a page, up there ^ with the list of tracks in the Feel Good Playlist.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe