Dress Form For Sale

5:13 PM

I'm selling my dress form!!! Click on the pics to view them bigger and scroll down for more info on the dress form.








Specifications
  • Measurements:
  • Bust: 39" - 47"
  • Waist: 31" - 39"
  • Hips: 41" - 49"
  • Neck: 16"
  • Back waist length: 16"
  • Rotating dial wheels turn easily with one hand
  • Adjustments can be made in precise increments
  • Rich plum color
  • Foam-backed nylon cover for easy pinning and marking
  • Adjustable neck with pin cushion
  • Pen hem marker for accurate marking
  • Sturdy tripod base folds for compact storage
This dress form is used and it's original price was USD $169.00 when it was new, which is approximately ECD $459.16. This price does not include shipping and handling or customs and duties, which ranges from 50-100% of the original price. Basically the cost of this dress form landed in Antigua can range from ECD $688.73 - $918.32. I am selling this dress form for ECD $400.00.

The dress form is in good condition and the main reason why I'm selling it is because I miscalculated the size. It's too big for me and too small for my sister rendering it useless to me. This lovely lady needs a home, so give me a call on the number in the ad and let's make a love connection.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe