Kimolisa Was Here, the apparel company

10:23 PM

Yesterday was so bad, I mean high stress levels, things keep coming up and I swear it would have broken me down a year ago. Amazingly, I refused to be down and it worked. I then came home and kept busy, I cleaned and I worked on my two side projects. One of the projects is a little graphic/printing business, I was busy printing samples. The other project is my baby, the apparel company.

For so long I've been trying to get it up, but things always popping up, men, my 7-to-5 job, but it's a new year and I'm doing what is right for me. So yesterday, I got the bones of the fitted t-shirt right. It felt it so good that the good vibes were with me today. Here's a couple pics of the t-shirt.



I plan to make this happen and take baby steps.

For a long time I was not accepting of myself as a person. It's been over the last few years that I can say I like me, but I still have some more work to do. So you might see more pics of me on this blog, excuse the vanity. Anyway, before I would use any other name for clothing companies I would think up, and it was within the last year that I decided to use my name. Only thing is my name alone sound more couture than streetwear, it was some days into having this second blog that it hit me that I should use the blog name. So the name of my apparel company is Kimolisa Was Here. As time goes by I will keep you up to date with the goings on.

I shall embrace my future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe