Questions

3:36 PM

What is your current obsession?
The Law of Attraction

What is your weirdest obsession?
Zen

What are you wearing today?
a very comfortable pair of Linen trousers and a grey V-neck T-shirt and my yellow fake Crocs flip flops (I am in desparate need of comfy cute shoes)

Why is today special?
It's really not special

What would you like to learn to do?
Dance the Tango.

What’s for dinner today?
Cup Noodles

What’s the last thing you bought?
A chicken sandwich, a dress, the pair of trousers I'm wearing, 2 tops and 2 skirts;

What are you listening to right now?
Everything.

What is your favourite weather?
I like it when it's cold and I get to layer my clothes

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Letting go of the past

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Actually, here in Antigua on the eastern coast so I enjoy sunsets and the tranquil nature of the sea. Then there is a small loft apartment in Brooklyn a decent walk from the subway station.

Favorite vacation spot?
At sea.

What are you currently reading?
Think And Grow Rich.

What would you like to get rid of?
My anxiety.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Antartica

Which language do you want to learn?
Japanese

What did you dream of last night?
I can't remember.

Who do you want to meet in person?
Dali Lama

One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets?
A great pair of pants that fit like butter.

What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
See that is my problem, I've grown a bit tired of my clothes. I think I'll make that the subject of my next post.

What is your dream job?
The owner of a concept store.

Personal aspirations at the moment?
Find happiness within myself and make all my dreams a reality.

Your style is influenced by?
Right now it's comfort, but I want to go back to a place where it is a reflection of who I am. I guess I've proven I can blend in, now it's time to return to my stylish place.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe