Catwoman

10:25 AM

Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's not a real person, and I know you're thinking "Wait, isn't she a bad guy?" Well, guess what, this is my blog and I can choose who ever inspires me. Muhahahaha haha. Anyhoo, as you may have seen in a previous post, The Joker played by Heath Ledger is my favourite villain ever, but my favourite character in the Batman series is Catwoman. For more info on Catwoman, click here.

Why do I like Catwoman? Well, because she's not perfect, she doesn't fit into one category. She's not all good and she's not all bad. She's just a cooler, sexier version of Robin Hood. The story lines differ from comic books and the movies but she has gone through hardship, be it an awful childhood or being tossed out of a window and left for dead. Either case, she threw away society's norms and standards of good and bad and went after what she wanted. She became good at what she did and became the best at being a thief. Not saying I want to be a thief but I am working at looking past the past, and becoming a better person on my terms.

Oh and for the record, in all my praises for Catwoman, please note that I disregard the "Catwoman" movie as it should just be forgotten in its entirety.

Quotes

I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much yummier. 
-Batman Returns (1992)
You poor guys. Always confusing your pistols with your privates. 
 -Batman Returns (1992)

As I was saying, I'm a woman and can't be taken for granted. Life's a bitch, now so am I.  
-Batman Returns (1992)

Show a man what he expects to see, and he won't look beneath the surface.
- Catwoman vol. 1 #1

Life would be so much easier if I didn't have this conscience!
- Catwoman vol. 1 #9

Live fast. Love hard. Die young. Leave a good-smelling corpse. 
- Catwoman vol. 1 #18

It´s the so-called ´normal´ guys who always let you down. Sickos never scare me. Least they´re committed.

I'm a thief--and stealing is what I do. Not so much for the prize or the possession or even the profit...but for the art of doing it...because I can... and because I'm good.
- Catwoman vol. 1 #38

A woman who knows her own mind is a powerful force.

Pics
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe