Link Love

7:30 AM


I always think of NYC as my second home, if I ever leave Antigua I would live in NYC, here are literary love letters to NYC.

Still on the topic of NYC, I've promised myself that I would return to NYC and do all the things I didn't do when I live there, this is one of those things.

Hopefully this is my last NYC link, but after seeing this I wanted to hop on a plane and go this shop. I need a paper bag I'm hyperventilating.

At first, I thought this would be airy and light reading that I could breeze through, but I ended up laughing out loud.

I love these rare pics of Marilyn Monroe.

This is a great initiative, and yes this is another NYC link, I can't help it.

I could help putting this one in.

This is so surreal, I'm almost tempted to try.

I would have loved to see this in person.

My brothing had suggested this series to me and normally it would make me feel so embarrassed for the main character, but this episode was quite good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe