A Little Self Talk

10:15 AM


I came across this pic last Friday and it was in track with something that has been spinning around in the back of my head for a while. At first, I thought it was because I was working every day of the week for a couple weeks or that I've been working late and I just need a break. Although they are all parts of the bigger problem, but even though I am working a lot, I still don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. I'm just a spinning wheel in mud.

So where do I go from here? Well, for one I've got to work on my damn Jack of All Trades tendencies. I swear, I am like that dog in UP.


I would be perfectly on my way and then an idea would pop into my head and I would be off in another direction. Then my interest in that idea would fizzle and I would do a personal check on what I want and it would be the original thing I was pursuing. The unfortunate thing is that I don't get anywhere when I do this over and over again.

I've pretty much have to keep to things in mind,
Focus on what is important and stay focused on it.
When in doubt refer to the people who inspire me. Especially Bruce Lee.
Decide on where I'm going, and keep on that direction until I reach there. I might not reach it, but I'm sure I'll get real close to it.
Every now and then, I have to tap into my inner wisdom, and all that damn nurture and conditioning by society can get in the way. So I have to do it this way.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe