Male Appreciation #20

10:44 AM



Honestly speaking, I don't know what to write. I don't think it is a matter that there is nothing else I love about men, it's just at this moment in time, I'm drawing a blank. So I will be doing a quick summary of the Men Apprection posts. I started the Male Appreciation posts out of a whim and because I recognized there are certain things that I love about men. It could be a physical thing or something related to their character and I felt like sharing.
  1. Men's hands
  2. Men who kill (bugs)
  3. Men's Backs
  4. Men
  5. Men with their children
  6. Good men
  7. Tattoos on legs
  8. The pelvis area
  9. Men with facial hair
  10. Stanley Tucci
  11. Men with style
  12. Men who respect the word "No"
  13. Men who work hard at the things they love
  14. Men in suits
  15. Bill Cosby
  16. Smiling men
  17. Men with bare necks
  18. Men with style
  19. Men who wear cologne
So what is the future of Male Appreciation? Well, I'm thinking I want to hear from you, what do you love about men? It could be normal, unusual, even kinky, LOL. 2012 is all about you, so leave a comment below and let me know what you love about men. Also, I will be asking my FaceBook Friends as well and don't be surprised if you some of my own personal appreciations. So, my lovies......

What do you love about men?

Leave your comments below.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe