Why Am I Single #85:32 PM
Answer #8: I Don't Approach Men
Somewhere there is an unspoken (correction: spoken by those who are forthright enough to say it) rule that men are suppose to approach women. And it is because of this rule, women don't approach men. I guess there is also that feeling that men will not like it if a woman approach them. Perhaps, it will make a woman look desperate if she steps to a man. But here is a little advertised fact that I came across thanks to Paul Carrick Brunson, a modern day match maker,
If a man approaches a woman, his chances of being successful is 30%If a woman approaches a man, her chances of success is 50%
- Only men I am attracted to, this will push me out of my comfort zone.
- During the conversation, find out if they have a significant other. I am not about to get a beat down for any man that I have no intention of seeing again.
- The numbers are just to be collected. Push come to shove if there is a connection, I'll create my own little black book.
- Don't break hearts or hurt feelings.
- Be nice, be open and be honest.
- In this blog record how I got the numbers in batches of three.