Male Appreciation #21

4:53 PM

Lordy, lordy!! I haven't done a Male Appreciation in a while. Why you might ask, well for one limited internet access and the topic I had in mind just ended up sounding like a rant and very preachy when I read it. So I scrapped it and this Male Appreciation is random likes









I am a fan of the Sartorialist and I think it is one of the sites that got me into blogging. Anyway, the above pics is from the Sartorialist and the below video is from the site as well. I know I've said it many times, but a well dressed man is just awesome. I especially like it when it's done not for others but for themselves and their style gives people a peek into their character.

The Sartorialist: Lunch for 25 from The Sartorialist on Vimeo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe