Girl Crush - Ruby Rose

6:00 AM


 So I was surfing the internet when I came across a YouTube video about one thing which led to another and before I know it I was watching clips from Orange is the New Black. Then in the related videos they had a pic of Stella who is played by Ruby Rose. Now the pic is small, but I was drawn to the on point hair, so I clicked on it. All I can say is dayum, the woman is attractive.

You know the type of attractive where you state, "I'm not gay but if I was......" And don't play like you don't know what I'm talking about. We've all agreed that Angelina Jolie is gorgeous, but I think what sets Ruby Rose, and even Angie, apart from other gorgeous women is the "fuck it, this is me" vibe. I'm not talking the Rhianna "fuck you, I'm me" vibe, but the "I'm doing me and it has nothing to do with you" vibe.

It doesn't beg to be noticed, it just is. So yes, I got a girl crush on Ruby Rose and I'm cool with it. If anything, she's an inspiration to not let society dictate who and what you are, just walk your own path.



Image Credit: Reddit, Ruby Rose, Inside Jamari Fox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe